Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cookies

I am making cookies.... oatmeal, chocolate chip cookies to be exact.  I think they are the best cookies ever.

I love to bake.  I'm not great at it, but it's not really that hard to follow a recipe.  I can't wait until I have a bunch of little kiddies running around whom I can make oatmeal, chocolate chip cookies for.  We'll sit around the table, not dunking our cookies in milk because if they are anything like me, they won't want to eat a soggy cookie.  But we'll have milk to drink with our cookies, and we'll be talking about the day and all we did.

My little Wadester doesn't quite appreciate cookies yet, but I know he will soon. 

(I was going to take a picture of my cookies, but my camera's battery is dead.  So you'll have to be satisified with a picture from Cooking.com)

1 comments:

I love cookies, especially when there are chocolate chips involved. I also love baking. Baking, not cooking, because baking usually involves sugar. Lots and lots of sugar. Yum. Keep those oatmeal chocolate chip cookies coming and Wade will be a happy boy. :)
 

Post a Comment