Friday, February 4, 2011

I quit my job....

I gave my boss my two weeks notice today.  I can't believe I really did it.  I've been working there for a year and a half, and I have to admit, I've become pretty attached to my bosses and my patients.  Connie, Martha Ann, Carrie, Moroni, Julia, Nina, Kila, Sara, Mindy..... there are so many people who I don't know if I will ever even see again.  They've impacted my life for the short year and a half that they were in it.  It's amazing how people can become so important in your life, and then you never see them again.

Today, I'm grateful for people who are kind and who care about other people.  I can't count how many times my life has been touched by a stranger or by someone who I hardly know.  I'm grateful to have been part of something good and helpful for the last year and a half where I have met such inspiring, determined people. 

Being a full-time mom is something I've always wanted to do, and I'm grateful that I'm going to start that experience now. I know I will meet many more wonderful people along my life's journey, and I am so excited and ready. 

Best of wishes and may your lives be truly blessed to all those who have touched my heart this past year and a half.

0 comments:

Post a Comment