Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mercury Sable

The first car I ever bought was a 2002 white Mercury Sable.  I drove a dozen cars, but I was having deciding which one was the best.  But when I drove that Mercury, I knew it was my car.  It drove so smooth.  I weaved in and out of traffic, glided around hills and down streets, and loved every minute of it. 


I've had my car for quite a few years now, and today as I was driving home from the store with my radio turned up, I remembered how much I love my car.  It's been in a few accidents so it's not quite as smooth as it used to be, but it's been with me on a lot of adventures. I still love to drive in it, gliding around hills and through the streets.  I guess it's true that your first car is like your first love..... you love it forever. : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment